Northwestern Research Symposium
Quantum Sciences, Engineering, and Technology
October 12, 2018
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
As the National Quantum Initiative (NQI) is gaining traction in Washington, D.C., and federal agencies are funding quantum research, it is the opportune time for Northwestern to review our research efforts in quantum sciences, engineering, and technology and discuss the focus for future collaborative activities that will provide the most impact on our national competitiveness.
Northwestern faculty of all disciplines are welcome to join us and learn about ongoing research in five thematic areas:
- Quantum Communications (optical)
- Quantum Computing & Simulation (solid state)
- Quantum Materials & Devices in the Quantum Limit
- Chemical & Molecular approaches to Quantum Information
- Quantum Sensing, including Biological Systems
So we can select the most appropriate venue, registration is required. Reserve your spot now by registering here! Please register by September 12th. Agenda to follow.
*Registration is limited to faculty members only
Questions? Please contact the Office of Research Development (firstname.lastname@example.org).